We are excited to announce our next series of webinars that are designed to educate new users of CourtTrax Online on search basics, how-to’s, and best practices. The webinars will also include demos of CourtTrax’s new features and updates to our jurisdictional coverage.
Thursday August 8th 1:00 PM PST: CourtTrax Online New User Training
This Webinar is intended for new users to CourtTrax Online. The Webinar will cover the following topics and include a Q&A session at the end.
- Introduction to CourtTrax Online, including Navigating, Name and Case Number searching
- Best Practices on using CourtTrax Online – Save time and money by using CourtTrax Online
- What to do when you can’t find what you are searching for
Thursday August 15th 1:00 PM PST: CourtTrax Online Advanced Features
This Webinar is intended for users familiar with using basic CourtTrax Online Functions and want to learn more advanced features. The Webinar will cover the following topics and include a Q&A session at the end.
- Navigating and searching in other more complex jurisdictions
- CourTrax Concierge, use CourtTrax experts to get Case Detail Reports and/or electronic documents when you can’t
- Case Watch and Name Alerts. Why use them, and how they can make things simpler
Please visit our web site often to see the upcoming webinar schedule and registrations HERE.
We will also have proposed webinar topics to be scheduled in the very near feature. You will be able to pre-register to hold your spot when they are scheduled.
If you have any questions about our webinars or about any of our other products or services, email Roger at email@example.com