The latest release of the CourtTrax (CTX) portal was deployed on October 26th and is now live for use by our customers. This release comes with the new feature of Washington State ‘Hybrid Reports’, which combine the data from both the SCOMIS and Odyssey systems into one comprehensive report where applicable. For more information on the Hybrid Reports, see our Press Release HERE.
This latest update also contains adjustments to the Case Detail Reports in several other States, as well as additional security enhancements.
- Enforced usage of HTTPS (SSL Encryption) for all CTX traffic, ensuring all login attempts are encrypted before being sent to our servers
- Enhancements and updates with the Case & Name Watch Feature:
- Notify Client after Watch fails 3 times in 1 day
- Set Watch on Failed Case Search in Search Form
- Support and Notification for Admin Disabled Watches
- Support for Watches on WA Hybrid Reports
- Contact Us button now links directly to Customer Service email for faster contact
- Updates to Firefox formatting for Case Detail Reports
CourtTrax is constantly evolving , and we work to improve our service with each new iteration. If you discover any issues with your experience or have any suggestions on how we can make CourtTrax even better, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.